Grilled Teriyaki Turkey and Vegetables
< 90 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (3-pound) BUTTERBALL® Boneless Turkey Breast Roast, thawed
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ cup prepared honey teriyaki marinade, divided
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 6 pieces
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 6 pieces
1 large tomato, cut into 6 wedges
1 large onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1.Lightly spray unheated grill rack with cooking spray. Prepare grill for medium indirect heat cooking.
- 2.Remove wrapper from turkey; do not remove string netting. Lift and shift netting for easier removal. Brush surface of roast lightly with oil. Place turkey on rack over drip pan. Cover grill; cook about 1 hour.
- 3.Brush turkey with ¼ cup marinade.
- 4.Place vegetables in small foil pan; grill alongside turkey. Pour remaining ¼ cup marinade on vegetables and toss. Cover grill.
- 5.Cook 30 minutes or until meat is 170°F in center and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir vegetables occasionally to prevent burning.