Roast Turkey Breast with Lemon-Thyme Rub
< 30 minutes
< 90 minutes
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon lemon peel
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 (2-1/2 to 3-1/2-pound) BUTTERBALL® All Natural Boneless Turkey Breast Roast
- 1.Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2.In a small bowl, stir together butter, thyme, lemon peel, and salt until well combined.
- 3.Pat roast dry. Rub butter mixture on roast to coat, including under skin.
- 4.Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 170°F about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 375°F; bake until skin is golden brown and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes more. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- 5.Tip: The butter mixture can be combined the night before. Leftover can be used on salad for lunch the next day.