Spinach-Ricotta Turkey Crust Pizzas
< 30 minutes
< 30 minutes
1 package (16 ounces) BUTTERBALL® All Natural 93% Lean/7% Fat Ground Turkey
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1-¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
½ cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon whole milk
1-½ teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
½ cup fresh spinach
¼ cup sliced red onion
Chopped fresh oregano, red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Combine turkey, ½ cup mozzarella, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Place on prepared baking sheet, and shape into 6-inch disks.
- 3.Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Increase oven temperature to broil.
- 4.Combine ricotta, milk, oregano, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Spread ricotta mixture onto crusts, leaving ¼-inch border. Top with spinach, onion and remaining ½ cup mozzarella.
- 5.Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and food thermometer inserted in crust registers 165°F. Garnish with oregano and red pepper flakes.